Pat Tholen, GRI, CRS, CRB, LTG, ABR
Licensed since 1973
Broker in Kansas and Missouri
- Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2012 - Platinum Club
- 2012 #7 Team in Kansas
- 2011 - 100% Club
- 2010 - 100% Club
- 2009 - Platinum Club
- In the Top 10 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 2010, 2012
Local Board of REALTORS
- 1997 Salesperson of the Year
- Past President Women's Council of REALTORS
- Past Director Heartland MLS
- Past Member Board of Directors
- 2006 Chairperson Govermnental Affairs Committee
- 2012 Community Service Award Recipient
State Association of REALTORS
- 1995 President Kansas Association of REALTORS
- 1998 REALTOR of the Year
- 2002 Distinguished Service Award Recipient
- 12-Time Member KAR Honor Society
- President State Chapter Women's Council of REALTORS
- Director Kansas Association of REALTORS, 1995 - Present
- RPAC Trustee for KCRAR and KAR
- Ten Consecutive years of $1,000/year RPAC donations
National Association of REALTORS
- 1999 Region IX Vice President (KS, MO, OK, AR)
- Two Terms Executive Committee
- 7-Time Life Member REALTORS Political Action Committee
- Three Term NAR Director
- NAR Cultural Diversity Certified
- 2006 Risk Management Committee
Pat and her husband Bob Willson love to travel and are both avid tennis players.
She is a member of Cure of Ars Catholic Church, the National Autism Society and Hallbrook Country Club.
Her charitable interests include: The Children's SPOT, Project 5 for ALS, Children's Miracle Network and the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Awareness Program.
Pat co-sponsors an annual tennis tournament to support her favorite organization, The Children's SPOT. Pat and her husband Bob were Co-Chairs for the 2012 Project 5 for ALS Golf Tournement in honor of their son "Big Bob" Willson who lost his battle to ALS in 2010.
Pat's most treasured moments are spent with her many grandchildren.